Terms & Conditions
We are a small family run business and unfortunately bookings for one night are not viable as, it takes at least three hours to get the cottage reayd for the next guests.
- Check-in: From 3:00pm (flexible subject to readiness).
- Check-out: Before 11:00am (flexible depending on bookings). Late check-out may incur an additional charge if our cleaner has to wait for you to depart.
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking. Payment of this deposit constitutes the client's acceptance of our "Terms & Conditions".
- Bookings can be made by direct deposit. It is possible to pay by Visa or Mastercard, however there is an additional bank fee of 2.5%.
- You will be required to supply us with your credit card details as a security bond, even if you have paid by direct deposit. This will authorise management to debit your credit card to recover the cost of any unreasonable damage to our property, loss or excess cleaning.
- Final payment is due 28 days prior to stay.
- Deposits are not refundable (or transferable) if a cancellation is made within 4 weeks prior to arrival, unless the property can be rebooked.
- All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.
- Prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- No smoking inside the house.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No driving on the grass.
- Only paying guests may be on the property at any time unless permission is sought from the owners. Parties, functions, bonfires etc. are not permitted and may result in removal from our property.
- The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival eg washed dishes.
- All breakages and any items removed, must be paid for.
- The cottage is suitable for up to four adults only. It is not suitable for children. Newborn babies are welcome at no charge. The management needs to be informed before your stay.
- The owners of the property known as “Wattle-Wilde Country Hideaway” take no responsibility for guests' personal property.